- Contact us
Supply Chain Management is one of the critical enablers in National AIDS Control Programme (NACP) & Store Division ensures continuous & uninterrupted supply of commodities from SACS to the facilities.
Key Activities: -
• Inventory Management of NACP Commodities.
• Warehouse Management.
• Monitoring Commodities condition & levels.
• Executing distribution plans shared by respective divisions.
• Cold Chain Management of Cold Chain Commodities.
• Implementation of Supply Chain Management-Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)